Welcome to the Governor’s Water Summit online public forum
Governor Mark Dayton is convening the first-ever Governor's Water Summit to focus public attention on the challenges facing Minnesota’s water supplies and encourage conversation about solutions to those problems.
This forum is your chance to join in the dialogue, whether you attend the summit or not. Your ideas will help Governor Dayton’s administration and elected officials prioritize water quality challenges and solutions for our state.
Here are some questions to help you get started:
- What are the biggest challenges you see for Minnesota’s water?
- What steps must be taken to address those challenges?
- What’s working well now? What could work better?
Be sure to check out the list of Topics that are the focus of the Governor's Water Summit here or above.
How to join the conversation:
- Submit an idea of your own. Click the “Submit New Idea” button at the upper right of this page. Add a title and description to help others understand it.
- “Like” an idea that someone else has posted. Click the up or down arrows to the right of the idea title. This helps lend support to the best ideas generated in this forum.
- Comment on an idea. Click the box below the idea and type your comment. This is a good way to add more information, share closely related ideas, or ask clarifying questions.
Still have questions? See our Quick Start Guide.
To see all ideas created with a specific tag, you can click on a word or phrase under "What we're discussing". You can also view ideas sorted by Tabs such as Recent, Random, or My Ideas.